We are dedicated to the safety and well being of all of our guests.
As we are all aware, due to Covid-19, the way we are living our day to day lives had changed dramatically. We have been on stay at home orders, travel plans have had to be canceled, and events of all kinds have been put on hold. It has been tough for us all. But our Great Nation and our amazing State of Tennessee have and will continue to make it through this.
We have been allowed to reopen and serve you, our guests, once more. However, there are restrictions and safety guild lines in place for your protection as well as all of the Sassy Springs Family. We ask for your understanding and patience with us as we must take these precautions seriously and make these rules mandatory here at the retreat!
Here is a list of the changes and safety measures we are taking, and what you can expect when you get to the Retreat:
1. We must limit our guests in the Community Center to Ten People at one time. So please plan accordingly for this as this is where the Community Kitchen is located. Many of our Local restaurants are now open, you may plan to eat out while you are here. We offer small grills as well by request at each campsite.
2. We will clean the bathrooms more often. We will also provide sanitizing sprays and materials in each bathroom for your own convenience and protection. Feel free to use these items as much as you want but please leave them in the restrooms.
3. We will provide sanitizing materials in the community center, again feel free to use them as much as you would like but leave them in the community center.
The Extra Steps we are taking here are Sassy Springs Retreat:
1. We will keep our mattresses in plastic protected zipped in coverings. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but please be aware that this is for your own safety and well being.
2. We will provide Sanitizing Materials in each unit.
3. We will clean each unit thoroughly with bleach and other CDC approved cleaning items.
4. We will not have the chance to host you the way we have done in the past. We love to hang out and get to know our guests, but due to social distancing rules we will not be able to do this as of right now. You will see us around and we are always just a phone call away. We will do our best to chat a little if all precautions are taken for the safety of our guests.
We would like to thank each and every single one of you for your understanding and for trusting us and booking a Stay here at the Retreat
Your support and contributions will fund our mission. Many of our local small businesses have been impacted and are on the brink of losing everything. Many of us do not qualify for funding or help from the State or Federal Government. We here at Sassy Springs Retreat, with the help from our guests and community, want to have the chance to help all of our local small businesses in their time of need. Thank you so much for your Kindness and Support!